Sunday, 23 June 2013

Foliage


 It's been extremely cold this Winter, and on this freezing Sunday, I went with some of my family to see the constantly raved about movie: 'The Great Gatsby'.
While I really enjoyed the whole experience (also in 3D), my Mum hated it! So from this bit of data, I would definitely say that this movie highly depends on your taste and is a very individual thing!
Anyway, I decided to wear my recently purchased over-sized jumper that I found from a 2nd hand store :) Not only is it now my favorite jumper, it is also a lovely wool/cashmere blend which makes it perfect for Winter! I had a lovely weekend, did you too?

Jumper - 2nd hand
Shirt - 2nd hand
Floral jeans - Dotti
Creepers - eBay


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! And you're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It's very basic! haha xx

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit. Your pants are so cute :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete