Friday, 15 March 2013

Cool Change

After 8 consecutive days of above 30°C, we've finally got a cool change! I love Autumn, it's my favorite season because it's not too hot or cold, and I love the gorgeous colours of the leaves and the evening sunlight. What is your Favorite season? I decided to make more use of my long hair and make it more of a statement, fishtail braids with a little twist detailing. I recently got this chunky chain from eBay for under $10 and I love it because it is so versatile and just adds that little bit more to an outfit. This tie-dye shirt is actually my Mums! I've always liked it and decided I would momentarily steal it :)




Tie dye shirt - Valley Girl
Trench coat - 2nd hand
Chain - eBay
Bag - 2nd hand
Creepers - eBay
Beanie - Unknown

8 comments:

  1. Amazing style. Your hair are so awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juliet! I think I'll try and incorporate more hairstyles now :)

      Delete
  2. Your style is great, love it. Found you on lookbook and I had to follow your blog!

    www.unexposedtreasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably one of my favourite looks of yours!
    Also, what state in Australia are you from?

    x g.
    http://pearlveins.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gemma!
      Is there a reason why this one is better?
      The best state ;)



      Delete