Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Hair garland DIY


You will need wire, preferably green and enough length to bend at least half way around your head. Fake flowers connected to small pieces of wire, whatever size colour and shape you want, and ribbon. Beads are optional.  I bought all my supplies from a fabric and craft store.
1. Twist two pieces of the wire together.


2. Twist the two ends of the wire into loops.


3. Thread the wires from the flowers through the twisted wire and bend then around to secure them.

4. You may want to add a few beads here and their, to suit your style.

5. Tie two pieces of ribbon to the loops you made on the garland.
Make sure the two pieces of ribbon are
long enough to tie at the back of your head.

This is what my first one looked like.
This was my 2nd one I made, using pastel roses and bigger flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful tutorial. Where did you buy the materials?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I just got everything from Spotlight, any craft shop should do :)

    ReplyDelete