Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Birthday present time!

Here are just some of the lovely items I got for my 15th birthday today! I just want to clarify that I'm not trying to brag in any way! I just always like seeing presents that other people get, so I thought I would show my own.
I am officially a Black Milk fan, I tell you, the quality and feel of their leggings is truly an amazement to me!
I was extremely peeved when I came across an identical knock-off pair, and I was just praying that the quality of the real ones was way better than these fakes, especially because they were less than half the price. I am extremely glad to say that they are as amazing as they seem(at least to me) and I don't regret getting them at all! I did have school today, which was a bummer, but my beautiful friends got me this cute mug and this fabulous satchel that I've been eyeing off for the past few days..I'm a big fan of the Cambridge satchels.., not a fan of the price though, so I am very happy with my own satchel from Typo:)










4 comments:

  1. Awesome gifts! I specifically find interest in the tree. I just want to ask where did you get them, I just think it would be great to be a jewelry organizer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the tree too! My Mum got it from 'Ishka'. It's an Australian franchise, here's the link: http://www.ishka.com.au/

      Delete
  2. Typo is always fantastic! :)
    Also really adore that dress! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete